9th Annual Dinner
Sozo presents An Evening of Dreams, dedicated to sharing both the stories and anticipation of our growing Sozo family. We are excited to celebrate the big dreams—both the individual dreams of each of our children and the big-picture dreams of Sozo as a whole—with our Sozo community and family! The night will consist of both a silent and live auction, an elegant dinner and a collection of inspirational stories to share the redeeming work of how God takes stories of brokenness and transforms them into dream-filled lives of hope.
Saturday, August 24, 2019
2515 6th Ave S.
Birmingham, Alabama 35233
Silent Auction 5:30-7:00 pm
Dinner, Program & Live Auction 7 – 9pm
After Five Attire
Individual Tickets $150
Host Tables Opportunities
We are honored that you are considering serving as a table host for our 9th Annual Dinner. The following information is intended to provide the tools and resources that you need in order to be a successful table host. Our mission is to encourage philanthropic and compassionate supporters of Sozo Children to extend their hearts and hands to raise funds and awareness to support the mission of Sozo: empowering vulnerable children to become thriving leaders for Jesus Christ.
• All platinum benefits
• Three reserved tables of 10 with premium placement
• Exclusive naming as title sponsor
• Prominent stage branding
• All gold benefits
• Two reserved tables of 10 with premium placement
• Prominent naming recognition
• (1) foursome in our annual Golf Tournament
November 7, 2019 at Greystone Legacy Course
• All silver benefits
• One reserved table of 10 with premium placement
• Special recognition from stage during event program
• Sponsor name displayed on screen during dinner
• One reserved table for 10
• Hand-carved wooden gift from Uganda
incorporating company logo
• Recognition in event program
• Sponsor name included on event signage
• Recognition on Sozo Children’s website
• Recognition on Sozo Children’s social media
• Recognition on Sozo Children’s newsletter
THANK YOU TO ALL OUR SPONSORS!
SILENT & LIVE AUCTION
At the dinner there will be many exciting items to bid on during the silent auction, which will last throughout the night. We are asking for quality donated items that can be auctioned off during this event. Sozo Children is a certified 501(c)3 and a registered Ugandan NGO, so all of your donated items are tax deductible. The money raised from these donations will greatly impact the Kingdom of God by helping children in desperate need. If you would like to donate items for the auction email Kristen Johnson email@example.com!